Welcome to Rutland Water Benefice
The Benefice comprises the parishes of Edith Weston, Empingham, Lyndon, Manton, North Luffenham, Pilton, Preston, Ridlington, Whitwell and Wing. Each church usually has a regular pattern of worship.
We continue to use different ways to stay in touch; a brief overview of these are listed below:
- News - a regular update on what's been going on around the Benefice
- Worship - readings and options to join in worship every Sunday
- Our explorers course is for anybody who has started
to ask questions about our life and purpose or who is wondering what the
Christian faith is all about - find out about Christrianity Explored (pdf).
Find out more about:
- Our Ministry Team and how to contact them and the Churchwardens
- the parishes
- churchwardens and church locations are listed within each parish section
- Burials and Graveyard
- for North Luffenham, which includes Churchyard Regulations
Call 999 if a child or adult is in immediate danger of serous or significant harm. Other useful information and contact details are available at the Diocese of Peterborough
Contact details for:
- our Benefice Safeguarding Officer, Alison Woods is email@example.com who can provide details of each Parish Safeguarding Officer
- the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor, Bev Huff is 01733 887040, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rutland Water Benefice Magazine
The monthly Magazine is packed full of news, events and local services around the Benefice. The Magazine is usually distributed free of charge to every home in the Benefice, made possible by the generous support of the advertisers and our team of volunteer distributors.
Visit the Magazine web page to access a digital version and information about advertising.